Rush Cycling Group is comprised of Total Rush, Swim Bike Run & Rush Cycling Events. Together we form a team of cyclists who are passionate about building the Rush Cycling Group brand and promoting the cycling lifestyle to everyone from beginners buying their first bike to those with a different bike for every day of the week!
Rush Cycling Group are seeking an experienced Senior Bicycle Mechanic to be responsible for the day to day operations of their busy Service Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best cycling groups in Australia.
To join the Rush Cycling Group Workshop team, you must have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years hands on workshop experience
- Knowledge of ordering processes and the ability to control stock levels adequately
- Experience inspecting, cleaning, repairing, and servicing high end road & mountain bikes, but also be comfortable working on day to day commuter bikes
- Belief in a clean, orderly and grease free workshop
- Friendly, customer focused attitude – our workshop is open plan, and you will have direct contact with customers daily
- Drive to meet targets and increase sales
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Good computer literacy and the ability to pick up new in-house systems
- High attention to detail
- SBCU training and knowledge of Specialized products highly regarded
If you have what it takes, enjoy a fast paced, fun work environment and would like to seize this great opportunity, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
This is a full time position, predominantly Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend when the need arises. Remuneration will be discussed with you upon successful application.
Email applications only please. We will contact you if you are shortlisted. Applications close 25th November 2020, or earlier if the right applicant is found.