Frequently asked questions
1.1 I've ordered a bike, will it be assembled?
Yes! All of our bikes are fully assembled and safety checked by our qualified mechanics, prior to you collecting your bike (or us delivering it to you). Which means you can ride it home from the shop if that's what you wish!
Some bikes do come without pedals, so you may need to purchase these, if you're unsure - just ask!
1.2 When will I get my order?
We try our best to make sure orders received by 2pm Monday - Friday are in the post on the same day. There are occasions during COVID that the Post Office closes early so this may not be possible.
From there, you will receive tracking details for Australia Post.
For estimated delivery timeframes, please visit Australia Post's website.
Please see Total Rush Shipping for more details
1.3 Can you ship a bike to me?
Unfortunately our dealer agreements with Specialized and Cervelo do not allow us to ship bikes to anywhere in Australia or Overseas.
Certain ex demo product can occasionally be shipped, this will be clearly stated on the product page.
1.4 Can you ship a frame or wheels to me?
Yes! We can ship frames and wheels anywhere within Australia. This option will be available at checkout.
1.5 Can you post overseas?
Unfortunately the product we stock is unable to be shipped to other countries.
2.1 Can I cancel an order?
If your order has not shipped, then please e-mail/call the store and we can cancel the order for you and process a refund.
If your order has shipped, you will need to return the items to us as per our returns policy before a refund can take place.
2.2 I don't want my order anymore, can I return it?
If you change your mind on your purchase from the Total Rush online store you may return most products (see below) to us in the manner specified in this policy within 30 days of delivery to you, for a full refund.
Please note the following conditions:
- Any product that is altered, damaged, washed or worn in any way, or is missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition) cannot be accepted as a return. This includes cycling shoes where cleats have been fitted.
- Proof of purchase and delivery from the Total Rush webstore is required for all returns and must accompany the product being returned.
- Total Rush will not refund the shipping costs you paid for the initial purchase of the product. Return shipping is at the expense of the customer. We will only refund the cost of the returned product, if it is deemed acceptable for return (see below for products that we do not accept for return under our change of mind policy).
- Specific warranty terms may apply to technical products.
We do not accept the return of products under our change-of-mind policy that are:
- Water bottles;
- Sale or marked down items including products in our clearance category or sale campaigns.
If we receive a returned product more than 30 days after the product was delivered to you, we cannot accept the returned product and will not provide you a refund under the Change-of-mind Policy, although you may have other rights, which are set out in the Terms. If you return the product after the 30 days in which it was delivered, we will return the product to you at the same address that you specified in your initial order and we may charge you additional shipping costs.
2.3 Specialized Saddle Satisfaction Guarantee
Specialized offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on Body Geometry Saddles to help you reach the ultimate fit.
- You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the saddle to our store
- Make sure you return it with proof of purchase (receipt) and the original packaging (in good condition)
- You will be given a credit towards a new Specialized saddle
- Where possible, please ensure you have been sized for a Specialized Saddle to help find the correct size
3.1 When are you open?
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
ALL Public Holidays: CLOSED
3.2 Store Location / Parking
Our store is located at 345 Punt Road, Richmond.
Entry to the store is via the door on Stewart Street (parrallel with the trainline)
We have customer parking behind the store on Stewart Place - please park in the spaces marked with Total Rush.
1 - 2 hour Street Parking is also available around the store, though it is limited during the week.
4.1 What size bike do I need?
Whilst the best way to get the size you need for a bike is a Bike Fit, there is a general size guide for all Specialized models that will work for most people.
Find your size here: Specialized Size Guide