Super-light padding and gel inserts have been used to increase comfort and offer high levels of support on longer rides, whilst the Women’s Body Geometry cutout has been specifically designed to suit every woman's individual shape.
The Ruby Pro isn’t just comfortable or high-performing, though - it’s durable, and that’s exactly what the tough Micromatrix cover is used for; enhancing durability. The cover is water-resistant and lightweight so that you can head out in every condition and remain comfortable, especially with medium density foam padding.
SWAT (Storage, Water, Air and Tools) compatibility allows for a sleek and integrated storage solution, keeping tools and CO2 canisters out of your back pocket.
Please note: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
- Women's Body Geometry cutout is scientifically tested and ergonomically designed
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology
- Super-light padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT™ carbon rails are smoothly integrated into the base
- Tough, lightweight, water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT™ compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Size 143mm / Weight 192 grams
- Size 155mm / Weight 193 grams
- Size 168mm / Weight 204 grams
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails