More than a mechanical derailleur equipped with a battery and a motor, the Eagle AXS derailleur is at the heart of the entire AXS system. Its shortened cage offers 10 mm more between the derailleur and the ground and allows a better winding of the chain on the cassette. It can then be fixed more inward and more forward than an Eagle ? mechanical derailleur. Instant gear changes with a simple gesture, even under a World Cup-like pedaling load, as proven in competition and laboratory tests.
Meets IP69K standard for water and dust tightness; so, whatever the demands of the terrain, you are ready to go.
- Simple, wireless gear changes. (128-bit encoding)
- Quiet, secure and smooth transmission, whatever the terrain.
- Customize and control the system through the app according to your needs.
- Protection against shocks, the system incorporates an overload clutch to disengage on impact and return to the desired position.
- Compatible with 1x12 speed transmission.
- Compatible only with Sram X-Dome cassettes.
- Max teeth: 52 teeth.
- Overload Clutch Protection.
- Titanium screws.
- Carbon screed.
- Customization compatible (Sram application)
- Water and dust proof system up to IP69K.
- Battery Weight: 25g (Compatible with Reverb AXS Seatpost)
- Supplied without battery or charger.
- Reference: 00.7518.125.000