The Garmin Edge 130 Plus GPS Bike Computer packs a lot of the features found in the high-end Edge 1030 Plus into a compact and more affordable head unit. Find new routes on the road or expand your horizons on the trails thanks to the easy to follow navigation with prompts and ClimbPro which will tells you how long to go on those tough climbs. You still get a range of Garmin's performance features such as MTB Dynamics, performance monitoring and advanced workouts so that you can always analyse your riding at a glance on the 1.8" screen.
The added awareness and incident detection will alert an emergency contact in the event of an incident and you can always stay in touch with a wide range of connected features. You can get the absolute most out of every charge with a battery life of up to 12 hours to handle even the longest rides. The Garmin Edge 130 Plus GPS is one of the best bike computers when it comes to value, packing plenty of features to help take your riding up a level.
What's Included: Edge® 130 Plus, Standard Mount, USB cable, Tether and Manuals.
MTB Dynamics: Track the epic details of every ride with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time.
Advanced Workouts: Sync workouts from your Garmin Connect™ account and others such as TrainingPeaks®, right to your Edge device. View your upcoming training and launch into the relevant workout seamlessly.
Performance Monitring: Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max, heart rate and more.
Cimbpro Feature: Automatically see the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course. This helps you gauge your effort and see how much you have left to suffer.
Simple Nav: Stay on track with turn prompts, plus a breadcrumb map to see where you’ve been and where you’re going. At the end of the ride, Edge 130 Plus can even direct you back to your starting location.
Crisp Screen: See your directions on a 1.8-inch display that’s sharp and easy to read in direct sunlight or low-light conditions.
- Physical Dimensions:41 x 63 x 16 mm
- Colour Display: Yes
- Display Size: 1.8" (45.0 mm) diagonal
- Display Resolution:303 x 230 pixels
- Weight: 33 g
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life: 12 hours
- Water Rating: Ipx7
- External Memory Storage: Internal memory only
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 100
- Routes: 30 Courses
- History: Up To 100 Hours
- Sensors: GPS/Glonass/Galileo/Barometric Altimeter/Accelerometer
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®, Ant+® Connect Iq™
- Safety And Tracking Features: Livetrack, Incident Detection, Assistance, Weather Alerts
- Training, Planning And Analysis Features: Customisable Data Pages, Auto Pause®, Advanced Workouts, Downloadable Training Plans, Auto Lap®, Vo2 Max, Recovery Advisor, Virtual Partner, Race An Activity, Segments, Auto Scroll, Physio Trueup.
- Cycling Features: Alerts (Triggers Alarm When You Reach Goals Including Time, Distance, Heart Rate Or Calories), Courses, Power Meter Compatible, Compatible With Varia™ Radar (Rear-Facing Radar), Compatible With Varia™ Lights
- Connectivity: Edge® Remote & Smart Trainer Control.