The Garmin Edge 1030 Plus Bike Computer will help you extend your limits and open up the world with endless features to help navigation, training and performance. With features designed for everything from grand tours to tough trail riding, this GPS bike computer has every feature you could have hoped for. Set up your personal profiles so that you can tailor your training based on advanced cycling metrics that will be at your finger tips on the 3.5" colour display.
This Garmin Bike Computer is ready to train indoors or outdoors so that you can get the ultimate training insight indoors or head outside and take charge of navigation. Find new routes or just find your way home with advanced navigation features that will take care of your directions while you're on the bike. To top it off the storage size has been doubled to 32GB and the battery life now lasts up to 24 hours so that you can ride all day along without a worry. The Garmin Edge 1030 Plus is one of the best bike computers that money can buy, it has all of the features you could help for, whether you're the recreational commuter or the pro logging countless hours, it does it all.
What's Included: Edge® 1030 Plus, Mounts (standard and flush out-front), USB cable, Tether and Manuals.
Dynamic Performance Monitoring: Get more insight about how your body is responding to training. Track VO2 max, recovery time, training load, training load focus and more.
Training Status: How effective is your training? Automatically evaluate your recent exercise history and performance indicators to see if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Daily Workout Suggestions: For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily ride recommendations based on your current training load and VO2 max.
Cycling Dynamics: Take advantage of advanced cycling metrics designed to give insight into how your performance changes based on variable conditions such as position, bike setup, ride duration and more.
MTB Dynamics: Track the epic details of every ride with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time.
Grit and Flow: Grit rates the difficulty of a ride using GPS, elevation and other data. Flow measures how smoothly you descend a trail, so you have a score to beat next time.
Extended Battery Life: Edge 1030 plus will get 24 hours of battery life, even in demanding use. Double that with the optional Garmin Charge™ battery pack.
Trailforks App: Import planned routes directly to the preloaded Trailforks app on Edge 1030 Plus. These routes take into account trail conditions and rider ability to help you have a better time.
Forksight Mode: When using the Trailforks app, this mode automatically displays upcoming forks in the trail and gives you context by showing where you are within a trail network.
Turn-By-Turn Directions: Never get lost with turn-by-turn directions and alerts that notify you of upcoming turns.
- Physical Dimensions: 58 X 114 X 19 Mm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Colour Display: Yes
- Display Size: 3.5" (88.9 Mm) Diagonal
- Display Resolution: 282 X 470 Pixels
- Weight: 124 G
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life: 24 Hours
- Water Rating: Ipx7
- External Memory Storage: 32 Gb Internal Memory
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 200
- Routes: 100 Courses
- History: Up To 200 Hours
- Sensors: GPS/Glonass/Galileo/Barometric Altimeter/Accelerometer/Ambient Light Sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®, Ant+® Connect Iq™ (Downloadable Watch Faces, Data Fields, Widgets and Apps)
- Smart Features: Smart Notifications, Text Response/Reject Phone Call With Text (Android™ Only), Weather, Virb® Remote , Smartphone Compatibility: Iphone®, Android™
- Safety And Tracking Features: Livetrack, Group Livetrack, Rider-To-Rider Messaging, Incident Detection, Assistance, Bike Alarm, Weather Alerts
- Training, Planning And Analysis Features: Customisable Data Pages, Auto Pause®, Interval Training, Advanced Workouts, Downloadable Training Plans, Daily Workout Suggestions, Auto Lap®, Vo2 Max, Training Effect, Recovery Advisor, Virtual Partner, Race An Activity, Segments, Auto Scroll, Physio Trueup, Physiological Measurements (May Require Use Of Additional Accessories Such As Heart Rate Strap And/Or Power Meter)
- Cycling Features: Alerts (Triggers Alarm When You Reach Goals Including Time, Distance, Heart Rate Or Calories), Courses, On-Device Course Creator, Cycle Map (Routable Cycling-Specific Street Map) (Multi-Region), Cycling Dynamics Compatible, Mtb Dynamics, Integrated Trailforks Trail Data, Power Meter Compatible, Compatible With Varia™ Radar (Rear-Facing Radar), Compatible With Varia™ Lights
- Connectivity: Edge® Remote, Varia™ Remote, ANT+™ Electronic Shifting, Shimano Di2 Synchro Shift Integration, Smart Trainer Control.