DHX2 Progressive Damping Ready To Race
Nothing sticks to the ground quite like a coil shock. The DHX2 takes this trait and multiplies the sensation with sophisticated progressive damping, a new chassis and damper design and a new ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft. With a massive overall tuning range the all new DHX2 series shocks take the magic carpet experience to the next level.
Factory Series Fox factory products are packed with features and materials developed and used by elite factory sponsored riders. Fox factory shocks are what they race.
• New chassis & damper
• New detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions
• New high-flow main piston
• New MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control
• New ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft finish
• New improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control)
• New improved bearing ratio for metric sizes
• New graphics
• Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks
• Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping
• Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis
• Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous DHX2
• Reduced friction
• Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames
• 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment)
• High-speed compression - 8 clicks
• Low-speed compression - 16 clicks
• High-speed rebound (w/VVC) - 8 clicks
• Low-speed rebound - 16 clicks
• Coil spring preload - (new detents on spring collar)
Coil spring sold separately.