RIOT TR+ BLACK & CHARCOAL STANDARD FIT
Introducing the Bont Riot TR+, the world's only carbon composite and heat-moldable triathlon shoe available at a competitive price point. The Riot TR+ combines Bont Cycling's professional-level technical features including anatomical power transfer platform and last shaping based on more than 20,000 foot scans for greater efficiency and injury prevention due to incorrect knee tracking and pedal stroke.
The Riot TR+ utilises a triathlon-specific Velcro retention system for easy entry in and out of the shoe during transitions. The result? The most technically advanced entry-level triathlon shoe available on the market.
- Material - Carbon composite construction with anti-stretch Microfiber upper and Bont Cycling's proprietary Epoxy Thermoset Fiberglass heat molding technology.
- 4.8mm stack height for improved stability and injury prevention.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - Comfort.
- Sole Guards - Replaceable heel and toe guards.
- Cleat Mounting - 3-hole Look configuration with alignment grid.
- Closure System Options - Independant double Velcro with heel loop.
- Weight - 230 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).
Sizing varies across the range of Bont Cycling shoes with both European and US listed for comparison. To try and assist in getting the right fit, download the Bont Cycling shoe sizing guide and measurement information here.