This wheel is optimized for 25mm tubeless tires for all out speed. A wider rim is designed for tubeless tires at lower pressure for reduced rolling resistance and vibration damping, so you’ll lose as little energy as possible out on the road.
The 454 NSW features Zipp’s most advanced technologies. Its undulating 58mm Sawtooth™ rim shape with Hyperfoils™ is our most aerodynamic and stable wheel. The 454 NSW features Zipp’s Total System Efficiency™ (TSE™), our approach at combatting the biggest enemies of speed: wind resistance, gravity, rolling resistance, and vibration losses. And gravity? The 454 NSW Tubeless Disc brake is roughly a pound (more than 400 grams) lighter than its predecessor! Zipp’s use of hookless (straight side) rims in the 454 NSW is integral to Making You Faster. With hookless, the transition between the tire and the rim is more seamless and aero. Zipp’s hookless rims have more efficient resin distribution, which means lighter, stronger wheels. At the center of the 454 NSW is the Cognition V2 Hubset re-engineered with an updated Axial Clutch V2™ mechanism for quicker engagement, lower friction, and improved durability.
- Cognition hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting with Axial Clutch V2™ technology
- The 454 NSW Tubeless Disc brake is roughly a pound (more than 400 grams) lighter than its predecessor!
- TSE™ for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes and HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating 53/58mm rim depth
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
- Lifetime warranty