The Look Keo Blade Carbon pedals are a great choice for all those looking for lightweight, competitive road bike pedals. The pedal body is made of carbon to achieve great stiffness values and a low overall weight. The high-tech binding mechanism features a composite leaf spring for precise, safe and comfortably clipping in and out. Apart from all the functional benefits, the leaf springs save weight and improve the pedals’ aerodynamics. By replacing the leaf springs, you can precisely adjust the release tension to best suit your needs.
Thanks to the improved centre line of the oversized axle with two sealed cartridge bearings and a wider bearing spacing, you can even enjoy smooth pedalling when riding out of the saddle. In addition, the optimised geometry of the robust stainless steel contact surfaces allows you to get all your power onto the pedals whatever the foot position.
• Clipless road bike pedal for training and competitions
• Light, stiff carbon pedal body
• Large 700 mm² platform
• Composite plastic spring leaf for easy, precise clipping in and out
• Replaceable spring leaf for release tension adjustments (8 Nm fitted as standard, 12 Nm included)
• Wide stainless steel contact surfaces for ideal power transfer
• Chromoly+ axle with improved geometry and two sealed cartridge bearings
• Angular float adjustable via Kéo cleats
• Incl. grey Kéo cleats (± 2,25° angular float)