TORPEDO KOMPACT 500 INTEGRATED
Supports most Aerobar direct-mount bosses including: Cervelo® EX11 Monobars, Cervelo® EX10 Extension Assemblies and Trek®/Bontrager® Speed Concept Monobar Extensions*.
- Direct-mount hydration system for Cervelo® integrated bars and Trek® monobars.
- Includes high-grip carbon RAPTOR CAGE.
- Includes hyper-reflective COOL SHOT bottle to keep liquids super cool.
- On top Garmin®/Wahoo® computer mount gives quick-glance bird’s-eye-view of your cycling data.
Aerodynamic direct-mount front hydration standard water bottle system compatible with Cervelo® P5X, P3X, P5, and PX series bikes and Trek® Speed Concept | Madone Speed Bikes.
- High-Grip Locking Cage Carbon Water-bottle cage with 6 lbs of grip forcE.
- Easy Computer Viewing Over-the-bottle computer mount places your computer right where you need it.
- Garmin® and Wahoo® compatible. Additional computer adapters available for other models.
- Fast Setup Installation in under 5 minutes.
*To mount the KOMPACT 500 INTEGRATED system on Bontrager® Monobar Extensions the separate Bontrager® Speed Concept Hardware, P/N 512178, will need to be purchased from Trek®. Wahoo® computer not included.
- Compatibility: Garmin®/Wahoo® Switch out the computer adapter for one that fits Polar® or strap-mounted bike computers such as Hammerhead®, Cateye® or Sigma ®. Adapters sold separately.
- Capacity: 600 ml (20 oz) XLAB COOL SHOT insulated bottle.
- Colours: Assembled with black RAPTOR TALONS.
- Weight: 177 g (6.3 oz) with bottle 77 g (2.75 oz) without bottle.
- Length: 241 mm.
- Bottle Grip Force: 6 lbs
- Construction Bottle: BPA-Free, HDPE food safe certified bottle and Lead free / Cage: Carbon chassis, polycarbonate RAPTOR TALONS cage ends.
X-Lab Torpedo Kompact 500 Integrated