Schwalbe Aerothan SV17E Allround Tube – 700 x 37-50c, Presta Valve
Uniquely light, extremely stable: The tube revolution made of Aerothan. Aerothan is a material that completely redefines the bicycle inner tube: extremely light, highly puncture-resistant and designed for the lowest rolling resistance. The revolutionary tube made of Aerothan achieves previously unattained peak values for elasticity, weight and puncture resistance. Especially for road, MTB and trekking bikes.
Aerothan Tube Allround – The Aerothan Tube Allround is the extremely light and absolutely reliable high-end tube for city and tour. Compared to Schwalbe standard tubes it makes the bike about 180 grams lighter – together with the low rolling resistance it guarantees much more riding fun. You can also rely on its puncture protection for longer rides in the countryside. Even if you forget to pump up the bike, the Aerothan Tube Allround does not take it badly: It remains dimensionally stable even at low air pressure and keeps the bike safely on track.
- Consistently light up to the valve – around 40% lighter than a comparable Schwalbe Extralight tube
- Puncture safety redefined – the material prevents sudden loss of air
- Minimum rolling resistance – maximum driving dynamics
- 100% recyclable
- Extremely heat-resistant – approved for rim brakes
- Stable handling – even at low air pressures
- Made in Germany