The warmest socks in the PEARL iZUMi Merino series combine merino wool from responsibly managed sources and polyester obtained from recycled water bottles to provide luxurious comfort both on the bike and in your free time.
We know the reservations: Most merino socks perform at their best at the beginning, but are then quickly worn out before the season is over. These socks, on the other hand, use the advantages of recycled polyester, so that they can withstand even heavy use . Since they are twice as thick as normal socks, they keep your feet just as warm as cozy slippers. In addition, the flat seam in the toe area ensures comfort in close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for a technical function designed for sustainability
- Made from fine merino wool with 18.5 microns
- Repreve® recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles
- Twice the thickness for an extra dose of warmth
- Flat toe seams provide excellent comfort
- S: EU 35 - 38
- M: EU 38.5 - 41
- L: EU 41 - 44
- XL: EU 44+