The Switchblade MIPS® is an ASTM downhill-certified full-face helmet with a removable chin bar, so you can easily switch to rowdy when it's time to descend.
The chin bar is easy to remove - just push the buttons under the chin bar, rotate up, and take off - and it's just as easy to reinstall. Another boast-worthy feature on the Switchblade MIPS® is the Roc Loc Air DH fit system, which has a bumper around the dial to prevent accidental adjustments if your helmet contacts your backpack or neck brace - all while keeping you cool. When the chin bar comes off, Wind Tunnel cheek pad ventilation adds even more cooling power as you start to climb. Plus, the full-cut style gives this helmet an aggressive look and provides ASTM certified coverage even when the chin bar is removed. When your ride is all about descending, your helmet should be too, and the Switchblade MIPS is the only removable chin bar helmet that is truly built for the down.
- Mips - Mips-equipped - To Redirect Impact Energy, Providing More Protection In Certain Impacts
- Safety - Removable Chin Bar
- Circumference - 59–63 cm
- Construction - In Mold Construction
- Sport - Cycling
- Visor - P.O.V. Plus Visor
- Number Of Vents - 20
- Country Of Origin - China
- Interior/liner Type - Hydrophilic X-static Anti-microbial Padding
- Ventilation Type - Internal Channeling, Wind Tunnel Cheek Pad Ventilation
- Gender - Unisex
- Fit System - Roc Loc Air Dh
- Electronics Compatibility - Spare Visor With Camera Mount