The SRAM RED AXS power meter kit is used to upgrade your RED AXS crankset to a power meter. Available in 46-33, 48-35 & 50-37 Tooth chainring options.
- AXS™ enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades.
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear.
- Integrated power measurement.
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight.
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride.
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately.
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts.
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset.
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight.
- 8-bolt direct mount compatibility only to new RED® and Force eTap AXS™ cranks. Not reverse compatible with prior 8-bolt cranks.
- Speed - 12
- Crank arm length - n/a
- BB Compatibility - n/a
- Chainring Sizes - 46/33, 48/35, 50/37
- Chainline - n/a
- BB Spindle Interface - n/a
- Chainring material - Aluminium
- Guard - n/a
- Crank arm material - n/a
- Colour (Crank arm) - n/a
- Power Meter Type - Ant USB