It looks like it’s from the future, but it’s here now.
SRAM's lightest, stiffest, and most accurate integrated power meter and chainring combo is now available in the affordable Force AXS level.
Quarq D-Zero technology is accurate to +/-1.5% and isn’t affected by temperature changes, and the consistent 13-tooth gap on the rings ensures fast and reliable shifting.
Not just unbeatable on performance, SRAM's integrated rings are also incredibly long-lasting. And let’s not be modest: the combination of these rings on their iridescent carbon crankarm is the best looking thing out there.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Measures right and left leg power balance
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Speeds: 12
- BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs
- Chainring Size: 46/33T, 48/35T, 50/37T
- Crank arm length: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Chainline: 45mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Aluminium
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount
- Crank arm material: Carbon fibre
- Power Meter Type: Spider
SRAM Cassette XG-1290 D1 Rainbow 12 Speed
Red AXS D1 Flattop Rainbow w/ PowerLock 12 Speed 120Links
AXS Battery Charger Base Station - 4 Ports
Force AXS D2 Road Dub Crankset Power Spider