The Fox Speedframe Pro Helmet is designed with input from Fox’s pro mountain bike athletes, this top-tier open-face mountain bike helmet offers a market-leading set of features.
Superior Impact Resistance
MIPS is an added protection system which reduces rotational forces in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies. Fox’s proven dual-density Varizorb impact absorbing EPS liner enhances the protection level by spreading the force of an impact across a wider area.
To make the wearing of your helmet seamless, a 360°Fit System allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride. The multi-position visor is easily adjustable and goggle compatible, the Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle is quick and easy to use even while wearing gloves, the XT2® antimicrobial comfort liner manages odour and sweat and is washable, Venting is optimized with channelled, in-moulded EPS.
All this adds up to a truly performance focused open face trail helmet designed to give you the confidence to ride at your limits on trails all around the globe.
Australian Standard Certification
All bicycle helmets sold in Australia must meet the Australian Standards and so all Fox helmets sold in Australia hold this certification AS/NZS 2063:2008.
• MIPS: reduces rotational motion in helmets by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
• Dual-density Varizorb EPS: provides improved protection by spreading impact across a wider area
• Fidlock® SNAP Helmet Buckle: provides quick and secure entry and exit even while wearing gloves
• XT2® Liner: antimicrobial, removable, washable, odour and sweat management
• Optimized Venting: channelled, in-moulded EPS provides efficient cooling
• Visor: goggle compatible, 3 position adjustable
• 360°Fit System: for a perfect fit every ride
• Australian Standard: AS/NZS2063:200