|Delivery time:||1-3 Days for delivery|
The Santos Tour Down Under inspires us all by kicking-off the new racing season, so we're bringing you a new S-works 7 shoe, inspired by the Australian Budgie. Flocks of blue, green, and yellow that echo the peloton itself, manifest in the best race shoe ever made, the S-Works 7. This limited colorway, like the bird itself, will move fast, so don't miss out. What makes the perfect cycling shoe? Is it exceptional power transfer? Superior Comfort? Undeniable style? The simple answer is "Yes," to all of the above. With the S-Works 7 Road shoe, you get high-performance shoes with no compromises.
- This season our Down Under Collection has been inspired by the speed and color of the Australian Budgie. As this noble little bird, and much of Australia's wildlife, suffers from devastating bushfires, Specialized is donating $100,000 USD to support wildlife relief efforts from the proceeds of this collection.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline„¢ carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- Independent alloy Boa® S3-Snap Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Guarantee.
- PadLock„¢ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
- This limited colorway is inspired by the plumage of the Australian Budgie