Why Choose K-Edge?
- STRONG - durable CNC machined aluminum platform engineered to hold your Wahoo ELEMNT in place while you focus on the trail ahead
- POSITIVE - advanced injection molded co-polymer interface retains K-EDGEs signature definitive click
- PRO - advanced upgrade mount for serious cyclists. Perfect positioning of your Wahoo computer independent of stem.
The K-EDGE Wahoo Stem Mount is an advanced upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. This mount is especially useful in fitting computers across an array of stem configurations. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top compression cap.
The K13-530W is an Adjustable version and is recommended for +/- 20 degree stem angles, dependent on bike setup. The adjustable pivot allows the computer to match the stem angle and accommodate stems that have a positive rise.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount for Wahoo has proven ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon (away from the hydration system on the aero bars); bike touring (with handlebars covered in bags and map cases); or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
- Length (Center-to-Center) - 50mm
- Thickness (@ Steerer) - 5mm
- 1-1/8" Steerer Diameter
- Recommended for +/-20-Degree Stem Angles (Dependent on Bike Setup)
- Material - 6061-T6 CNC Machined Aluminum