Our Premium 1X 104 & 64bcd Oval traction chainrings are designed for any cranks that use 104bcd mounting interface.
This is the most common mounting standard for Shimano and other 4 arm cranks.
Chainline: 26&28T (64bcd) - 46mm ; 30T - 48mm ; 32T - 48.5mm ; 34&36T - 50mm
Ovality: Optimised to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead centre) Patent Pending
Size: (Mass +/-1g): 64BCD: 26T (35g), 28T (42g) 30T 104BCD: 36g - comes with special bolts and spacers- 104BCD: 32T (41g), 34T (44g), 36T (53g)
Advantages of our special Oval chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to maintain your legs fresher for longer.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all.
All cranks with 4x 104BCD interface. That means Shimano XT / Zee / Deore / SLX / XTR, Race Face, FSA, E13 and many more. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.