A new breed of rider is emerging—one who loves the freedom and exploration that gravel culture was founded upon but who has a hunger to ride hard, to go all out, and to explore not just geography but personal limits. This frontier requires a new kind of gravel machine, one engineered not to roam the trails, but to race them.
For these athletes, we engineered Aspero for pure, unapologetic speed, ready to take down finish lines, KOMs, PRs, and FKTs. A bike built without limits, for the riders looking to test them. It’s stiff—Classics-racing stiff—and performs like you’d want a road bike to perform off-road. We think that makes sense, and it’s what we were trying to do when we were stuffing bigger tires into our existing frames and swapping in aftermarket forks to get a 40mm tire up front.
The flip-chip in the fork—we call it the Trail Mixer—keeps the trail measurement consistent whether you choose 700c or 650b tires. This maintains the bike’s personality and handling characteristics when you switch from mid-fats to full-fat. There are as many different ways to do gravel as there are gravel bikes these days, but if you’re toeing the start line, looking to stay with the lead group, and contend for the victory, Áspero is the bike to get you there.
Bike adjusts to different wheel/tire combinations to maximize control.
We engineered the bike to fit most 700x42 or 650x49 tire/wheel combos, comfortably. Of course, there are variables - rim width, tire casing / tread depth - which will affect final clearance. IMPORTANT NOTE - We always recommend there to be 4mm of clearance around whichever tire/wheel combo is installed on the bike.
Trail - Front wheel response to rider input - is the most critical factor in high-velocity handling. The ability to adjust trail with the two-position "Trail Mixer" to compensate for the extreme range of tire sizes ensures a uniform ride experience.
Stiffness and handling work together to ensure the bike tracks predictably and responds immediately to critical pedal and bracing inputs.
The fork's Trail Mixer adjusts trail to lessen the shock to handling when swapping between most common tire sizes.
The Aspero lets you choose the tire that best suits the terrain so you're always in control
Clearance for 700x42 or 650Bx49 combinations
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero Fork with Adjustable Trail
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Seatpost Easton EC70 Carbon
- Shifters SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS 12 spd
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Brake Calipers SRAM Rival HRD
- Brake Rotors SRAM CenterLine 160mm
- Thru Axles Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, 12x100/142
- Crankset SRAM Rival AXS 1 40T
- Bottom Bracket SRAM Dub
- Handlebar Easton EC70AX Carbon
- Stem Easton EA70 Alloy
- Saddle Prologo Dimension STN
- Cassette SRAM Rival XPLR 12s XG1251, 10-44
- Chain SRAM Rival, 12 spd
- Wheels Reserve 32mm DT370 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 700x38
- Accessories Smartpak 400A Top Tube Storage Bag