Possessing a highly tuned, svelte aerodynamic design and sophisticated carbon construction, the Cervelo P-Series Ultegra TT Triathlon Bike infuses speed and composure into any ride against the clock.
The frameset is realised in a refined grade of carbon, and this increases torsional stiffness for outstanding pedalling efficiency, provides plush levels of comfort and keeps the overall chassis weight low. This carbon material is moulded into tube profiles that are borrowed from Cervelo’s range-topping P5 bike to allow it to slip through the air with heightened fluidity. This low drag is complemented by the Zipp handlebar setup that is highly adjustable to help the rider find their most aerodynamic riding position while remaining comfortable.
The accurate and reliable Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain propels the light and robust Vision Team 35 wheelset, and the TRP HD-T910 hydraulic disc brakes infuse confidence, even in the pouring rain thanks to their highly modulated stopping power. Completing the build is the included aero bottle, top tube storage box and rear bottle mount that all combine to allow the rider to fuel effectively and often during long and demanding rides.
- A high-value time trial or triathlon bike that is perfect for the athlete seeking speed and comfort in efforts against the clock
- The advanced carbon construction of the frameset allows the P-Series to be torsionally stiffer and lighter for faster climbing and better cornering
- The frameset tube profiles borrow their aerodynamic design from the range-topping P5 bike to lower drag markedly
- A highly adjustable cockpit allows any rider to dial in their perfect fit
- A 500ml aero bottle, 400ml top tube storage box and rear bottle mount care included as standard
- Vision Team 35 wheels are light and dependable
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed gear setup is extremely accurate and reliable
- TRP HD-T910 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and modulated