|Delivery time:||Pick up In Store Only|
Many of our World Tour riders choose to kick-off their season in Australia, and some do it on the Allez Sprint. That's a moment worth celebrating through our Down Under Collection, with a limited colorway inspired by the speed and beauty of the Australian Budgie.
Climbs, corners, flat-out sprintsâ‚¬â€the Allez Sprint does it all. Being the most advanced alloy road bike we've ever made, and one that often out-performs the carbon fiber bikes of other brands, the Allez Sprint is capable as a crit-racing tool or an everyday road steed. But even better, it performs all of the above at a price that's affordable for any racer's budget.
This Allez Sprint Disc frameset comes equipped with a Tarmac SL6 FACT carbon fiber fork and a Venge Aero seatpost that's also made from FACT carbon.
- This season our Down Under Collection has been inspired by the speed and color of the Australian Budgie. As this noble little bird, and much of Australia's wildlife, suffers from devastating bushfires, Specialized is donating $100,000 USD to support wildlife relief efforts.
- At the heart of the Allez Sprint is our D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, which strategically places more welding material where it's needed, resulting in an aluminum bike that's more compliant and considerably stiffer. How stiff, exactly? It's the stiffest alloy bike we've ever tested, let alone made.
- To make sure that every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, we gave it short chainstays that create an extremely stiff and rigid rear triangle. But it goes beyond just pure rigidity, as the hydroformed tube shapes have also been aerodynamically optimized to slice through the wind, while also providing tons of built-in compliance.
- Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineeredâ€žÂ¢ Tarmac, this frame also has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run.
- Our top-tier Tarmac Disc FACT carbon fiber fork provides incredible stiffness and front-end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter.
- This limited colorway is inspired by the blue, green, and yellow plumage of the Australian Budgie.